Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Planting Seeds

MEG Designs has a few items on Publisher's Pick at The Digital Press today. So for today only you can get these retired products for 50% off.

First up is her Easy Inspiration No. 2 Template Pack which you can find here. I used these templates for both of my layouts and just love them:)

On the first layout I used Focus on the Good also by MEG Designs. You can find the journaling cards here, the elements here and the papers here.


For this second layout I used A Day Outdoor by MEG Designs which is also on Publisher's Pick today. You can find the alpha here the papers here and the journaling cards here. 

I used elements from Focus on the Good on this layout as well a paint splatter from Inquiring Minds which you can find here. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment